Orlando Water and Mold Removal
|If your home or business has been flooded with water here’s some things you can do until help arrives.• Use fans to circulate the air and assist drying.• Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
• Wipe furniture dry.
• Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a non-metal coat hangar, and place hangar on the drapery rod.
• Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying.
• Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
• Open furniture drawers, closet doors and luggage to enhance drying.
• Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
• Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
• Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
• If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, use an air conditioner if available.
If your home or business has been flooded with water here’s some things you should not do.
• Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water.
• Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
• Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is on.
• Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage.
• Do not wait to call for professional help. Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours.
Do you have questions about water damage restoration services for your home or business?
“Certified Water Damage Experts”